It's good to be back!Learn more
Why Our Pub is Great
At the Greyhound, you’ll always be met with a warm and friendly atmosphere that you’d expect from a good British local. We have a nice buzz about us and our staff are super friendly and helpful. If you’re heading straight to the bar, a warm welcome will greet you there. We’ve got a great range of pub grub at fantastic prices plus a huge range of drinks. Whether you’re coming in for lunch with some friends, bringing the kids by for tea or treating your better half to dinner, you’ll have a great time with us. If you’re feeling hungry then you’re in luck as we do generous portions of delicious food that suits all tastes. There’s plenty on our menu to keep you going for weeks. If you’re thirsty we’ll soon put a stop to that with our impressive drinks menu. We’ve got everything, from cold draught lager to bottled craft beer and smooth American bourbons. Don’t forget to check out our cocktail menu. From fantastic Mojito’s all the way to our cider cocktails, we know we’ll have something you’ll love. If a celebration is in order, just say the word. We’re more than happy to pop open the prosecco. We’ve got that Friday feeling every day of the week. We can’t wait to see you soon.
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our Food
We’re the home of good conversation and great food. Serving quality food made with quality ingredients for all of our guests to enjoy. Our food offers all of your favourite pub classics and some alternatives too. We refresh our menus twice a year to ensure that seasonal dishes are always available on our menus. Don’t forget to check out our specials too, offering even more variation to choose from.
You don’t have to worry about where your food comes from, we make sure everything that goes into our dishes is ethically produced and sourced. This is critical to us as well as ensuring all of our ingredients are socially and environmentally sustainable.
Our Pub Facilities
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.
Greyhound, 168 Norton Road, Stourbridge, DY8 2TA